Start using your Roku streaming device
The latest streaming device models are now available to offer you the best programs that are on demand Just log in to the Roku account and use the link or page Roku.com/link to start linking your streaming device.
Requirements to link the streaming device
The preliminary requirements to link the streaming device using roku.com \ link include Roku account, Roku activation code, and a good speed network connection
To begin linking the Roku streaming device
- To start with collect all the necessary requirements. This include the power cable, Ethernet cable and HDMI cable. Just slide or insert all the cables in the required slot
- Create a Roku account visiting the respective page and provide the required data that include the name, email ID and password.
- Login to the Roku account with the credentials
- In case if you do not have an account create a new account. After providing the data you can just tap on the submit tab
Use the page Roku.com/link for activation
- Go to the page Roku.com/link and start typing the code to link the device. As soon as you click on the URL you will be prompted to provide the channel activation code
- Enter the activation code in the page Roku.com/link
- Wait for some time and the device will get automatically get connected to the Roku account
Setup your streaming device using the page Roku.com/link and you can start watching the programs that you like
In the event that you come across any issues or errors while using the Roku streaming device or linking the device using the page Roku.com/link, speak to our customer support agents. There are lot of troubleshooting tips available on our webpage and you can also try referring it once
Common troubleshooting tips
- Check the page or URL that you use for activation
- Make sure that you use the valid activation code
- Restart or reset your device once
- Always try to use a good speed network connection
All you need to do is to ring the contact number available on our webpage tel:+1-888-298-2680 and speak to our support executives.